Canadian Lawyer has released its list of nominees for the 2017 “Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers in Canada” honours. Among the nominees are 4 individuals from the Faculty of Law.
Five honourees will be selected in each of the following categories. The names of the members of the Common Law and Droit Civil sections nominated in each category are listed below, under the category titles/descriptions.
Please consider voting for your colleagues! You may vote for up to five nominees in each category. Voting is open until June 12.
- Government/non-profits/associations, including public inquiries, officers of Parliament, the courts, and academic institutions
- Adam Dodek (Common Law Section)
- Changemakers in any area or type of practice who have been leaders, innovators, or catalysts for positive change in any area of the profession such as diversity, law firm management, the courts, legal technology, education, etc.
- Criminal law/human rights
- Errol Mendes (Common Law Section)
Results will be announced in August.