Courses and exams
The student is responsible for ensuring that there are no scheduling conflicts among his final exams before registering for classes.
Here is the schedule for the mid-term and final exams for the spring / summer 2020 terms.
- Spring/Summer 2020
- Fall 2020
- Winter 2021
Will take place July 6th to July 10th 2020, the schedule will be made available sometime in June 2020
- Deferred exam schedule
Exam Consultation Information
Procedures and Forms
Page under construction
- Change or cancellation of enrolment
- Request for Prior-Learning Recognition (Equivalencies)
- Request for Exam Revision
- Request of Verification of the exam marking
- Letter of Permission request form
Please consult the following procedures according to your program of study.
- General Certificate of Law students
- Licence en droit (LL.L.) - First year students
- Licence en droit (LL.L.) - Second, Third and Fourth year students
Please note that anyone enrolled in the Minor in Law must contact their home faculty to enrol in any classes, including the ones from the minor.
Cancelled and Make-up Classes
General Certificate of Law
Licence en droit (LL.L.)