Courses and exams
The student is responsible for ensuring that there are no scheduling conflicts among his final exams before registering for classes.
Here is the schedule for the mid-term and final exams for the fall, winter and spring/summer sessions.
- Fall 2019 - coming soon
- Winter 2020 - coming soon
Procedures and Forms
Page under construction
- Change or cancellation of enrolment
- Request for Prior-Learning Recognition (Equivalencies)
- Request for Exam Revision
- Request of Verification of the exam marking
- Letter of Permission request form
Please consult the following procedures according to your program of study.
- General Certificate of Law students
- Licence en droit (LL.L.) - First year students
- Licence en droit (LL.L.) - Second, Third and Fourth year students
Please note that anyone enrolled in the Minor in Law must contact their home faculty to enrol in any classes, including the ones from the minor.